Memorial created 02-17-2011 by
Brantin David Webster
December 15 2008 - January 16 2011
The day Brantin arrived...
This online memorial was created in loving memory of Brantin Webster, whose life story is told throughout this memorial website. Please sign Brantin's guest book and let us know you came to visit. We will remember Brantin forever.
Our little ham..
Brantin David Webster (Fatty Baby) came into our lives on December 15th 2008 by C-section. Mom had other plans though. Brantin was due to be born by VBAC (vaginal birth after C-section), but Brantin had other plans. At 27 weeks pregnant, I started labor which was stopped several times throughout the rest of my pregnancy. At 36 weeks, I had an amnio done to determine if Brantin's lungs were mature enough so that he could be born. After a week of steriod injections to assist with his lungs he finally arrived. Strong, healthy and absolutely beautiful, Brantin came to us from God.
|Brantin and his father|
|My little angel sent from above|
|Our precious baby boy...|
|Brantins best friend and big brother Darrien|
Brantin and Papa
- Do not stand at my grave and weep,
- I am not there, I do not sleep.
- I am in a thousand winds that blow,
- I am the softly falling snow.
- I am the gentle showers of rain,
- I am the fields of ripening grain.
- I am in the morning hush,
- I am in the graceful rush
- Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
- I am the starshine of the night.
- I am in the flowers that bloom,
- I am in a quiet room.
- I am in the birds that sing,
- I am in each lovely thing.
- Do not stand at my grave bereft
- I am not there. I have not left.
Please sign the guestbook for Brantin by clicking here
This page has been visited 17573 times
Honor, cherish and share your loved one's story.